Our NetEvents APAC Media Spotlight is a tailored and focused event enabling your organization to spend quality time with the participating media. The event provides an opportunity to speak in the morning conference sessions plus a series of scheduled briefings in the afternoon. There will be approx. 16 media represented covering 12+ countries across the APAC region.
This adds up to a golden opportunity to make an impression and get your key messages heard ahead of the competition. As well as spending ample quality time with the media in a relaxed setting the conference sessions provide a high profile opportunity to be seen and heard by this influential audience. In addition, all companies will enjoy a series of scheduled 30 minute round table briefings with approx. 16 APAC business IT press and analysts.
- Exclusive event designed to establish solid media relationships and maximise media coverage opportunities across APAC
- Speaker opportunities focussed on hot topics in networking, cloud, cybersecurity and much more…
- Participate in lively industry discussions and debates chaired by leading industry analysts
- Build solid media relationships with press and analysts covering more than 12+ countries in the APAC region with a series of 30 minute scheduled briefings
Call for Papers – Deadline 16th February 2024
This is your opportunity to propose topics to be covered during the APAC Spotlight. A selection of the suggestions made to date are included below. Please submit your proposed topic descriptions for consideration to Becky Rudyard by February 16th, 2024 email@example.com
Topics suggested to date include:
- Cybersecurity: is it time to shift left or defend right?
- What lies beyond SD-WAN and SASE?
- Why APIs matter to every enterprise and how to secure them
- Network solutions for a world of hybrid workers
- 5G Advanced – a new start for mobile enterprise solutions
- The Hyper-connected enterprise – a new way to do business
- Digital worlds – the commercial potential of the metaverse
- How to manage the threat landscape – leveraging the power of the ethical hacker
- AI – threat of opportunity
For more information please contact:
Becky Rudyard, Event Logistics
International: +44 (0) 1672 550127
George Rickman, Business Development Manager
International: +44 7714 204090
USA: +1 408 805 1805