Less than 3 weeks to go until the Cloud Innovation Summit will take place on March 27th – 28th 2014 at the beautiful location; Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA, USA…
This Global Press and Analyst Summit for Cloud Innovation provides a unique opportunity to meet key press and analysts in a series of scheduled sessions to discuss the latest hot topics concerning innovation in the cloud space such as SDN, NFV, Cloud security datacenter automation and orchestration, storage, interconnect innovations etc paving the way for increasing your visibility across the globe. We are delighted to announce the agenda and speaker line-up for next month’s conference.
Following the success of last year’s Innovation Summit in Silicon Valley, NetEvents have secured an exciting and world-class keynote speaker line-up, see a selection of our speakers below:
CTO of Networking
Chief Executive Officer
VP Product Marketing
Worldwide Marketing, Networking
Chief Technology Officer
Founder & President
VP Product Portfolio Management
Chief Operations Officer
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Hongwen Zhang
Founder & CEO
– CIO’s Foot in the Door – can we keep Cloud/SDN open?
– No More Mr Nice Guy – tightening the screws on Cloud Security
– Market Forces – can telcos grab their share of a cloud services market?
– Datacenter Shootout – the quest for killer infrastructure
– Managing Mobility – beyond BYOD and BYOC
– Sugaring the SDN/NFV Pill – new models to sweeten carrier uptake
– Above the Clouds – a helicopter view on where we’re heading
For Sponsorship Opportunities contact Mark Fox